duke universiyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

reconrider8

So I'm going to make a trip to Durham today and I went to program in duke university with win500 into my 106 but every time I do it it will not let me due to some error I get every time and if you click let win500 fix it messes the whole file up?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Try the attached file. Just download it, unzip it and use Win500 to load it into your 106.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Attachments

• DukeUniversity.zip
    846 bytes · Views: 85

reconrider8

unable to load marshall. i may just try and play around when i get up there and figure something out lol but why want it load from rr? thats my main question

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
unable to load marshall. i may just try and play around when i get up there and figure something out lol but why want it load from rr? thats my main question

Sounds like that is a computer/software issue.
Tried the file on 2 different computers here and it loads like a charm. :D
Note: I don't have a 106 here but I do have copies of Win500.
Enjoy your time here in Durham! Let me know if you can stop by the radio shop and
say hello!
Marshall KE4ZNR

reconrider8

i doubt ill be able to due to im with my wife and step daughter she has a doctors appt up there for her back today. if vvcap was working i would take a ss of the error and let you know i tried it 4 or 5 times and it didnt work like you hit import system and set it and hit done then it gives you the error ps heres what im getting

Attachments

• win500 error.jpg
    win500 error.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
It appears that you are trying to import the soon to be decommissioned old Duke radio System.
You want to import the Duke Talkgroups that are on the VIPER P25 system.
Look under statewide->VIPER P25->Duke.
Marshall KE4ZNR

reconrider8

yea i had put those in there already but i didnt know if the duke system was still running or not so i was just going to throw them in there

Status
Not open for further replies.