Change to Metcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
The East Metro depts of Sable Altura and Bennett will be moving from Adcom to Metcom dispatch at 1030am today.

Jim<

Steve2003

I have submitted the following changes to the RR database:

Code:
DTRS - East Metcom Talkgroups
39 = East Metcom Dispatch (EM Disp)
40 = East Metcom Dispatch (EM Ops-1)
4121 = East Metcom Ops-2 (EM Ops-2)
4148 = East Metcom Ops-3 (EM Ops-3)

Of the sites I logged in the past few days it looks like these are allowed to affiliate on the following sites:
108 - Lookout Mtn
105 - Mt Thorodin

Denied on:
164 - Chevron
106 - Squaw

On another note, 9056/Rampart Search & Rescue is still active on DTRS and I have never logged them on FRCC. I have also requested this be added to DTRS.

Last edited:

Toneslider12

A suburban location near a metropolitan area
I have submitted the following changes to the RR database:

Code:

Of the sites I logged in the past few days it looks like these are allowed to affiliate on the following sites:
108 - Lookout Mtn
105 - Mt Thorodin

Denied on:
164 - Chevron
106 - Squaw

On another note, 9056/Rampart Search & Rescue is still active on DTRS and I have never logged them on FRCC. I have also requested this be added to DTRS.

I think East MetCom Ops-1 is TG 40, not sure if you can see that being active today. There was some testing this morning around 11 am.

Steve2003

Good catch, forgot to include Ops-1 in my submission / post. We actually have this one from an earlier post.

Code:
40 = East Metcom Ops-1 (EM Ops-1)

TGID 39 was Bennett Primary and will be renamed as EM (East MetCom) Dispatch.

TGID 40 was Bennett Ground and will be renamed EM Ops 1

TGID 4121 was Sable Altura Primary and will be renamed EM Ops 2

An additional TGID which I have yet to see will be called EM Ops 3

All incidents will be aired on EM Dispatch and immediately sent to one of the three operations channels. Bennett and Sable will transition from Adcom / FRCC to MetCom / CCNC on December 15th. Also a slight change from above... Bennett Fire will be aired as such and not Fire Unit 900 as they are currently.

crr1

Just an Update December 2015

As of December, 2015 Byers Fire Department has moved from Adams County radio communications to East Metcom operating on the same channels as Sable Altura Fire Department and Bennett Fire Department. Strasburg is currently in the process of switching over to EM also.

EM Dispatch - Calls are initially toned

EM Ops 1 - Primary Operations Channel

EM Ops 2 - Secondary Operations Channel

EM Ops 3 - Third Operations Channel

Red South East - Mutual Aid channel Sable and East Metcom are frequently on with Aurora Fire Department for duel jurisdictional calls.

Red North East - Mutual Aid Channel Sable and East Metcom are frequently on with Denver Fire Department and South Adams Fire Department during duel jurisdictional calls.

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
Was this related to any political differences between these agencies and ADCOM?

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
As of December, 2015 Byers Fire Department has moved from Adams County radio communications to East Metcom operating on the same channels as Sable Altura Fire Department and Bennett Fire Department. Strasburg is currently in the process of switching over to EM also.

I was under the impression that Byers moved from Arapahoe County and not ADCOM.

http://forums.radioreference.com/colorado-radio-discussion-forum/321658-byers-fire-metcom.html

Has anyone heard EM Ops-4 and/or EM Ops-5 yet...?

There is some extremely infrequent affiliations on 4149 by some of the Byers radios and could be EM Ops 4. 4150 might be EM Ops 5, but that's a complete guess based off the pattern.

It is possible only Byers has EM Ops 4 & 5 until they do another series of radio reprogramming for Sable and Bennett, or Strasburg joins. If that is the case, chances of hearing either of them is pretty slim.

It also likely does not help that East MetCom rarely runs simultaneous calls. EM Ops 3 is a rare sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.