System ID for Waterford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
Anyone know the System ID for Waterford's trunk system? RR shows 001, but it does not appear to be correct.

Thanks

cg

Premium Subscriber
It has been a while since I ran Unitrunker there but what I had for WACN/SYSID was 91FA3-001 as well.

chris

sefrischling

I have 91FA3-001 in an Astro Saber and can't get a single thing for Wtfd. CSP is perfect in this radio, Wtfd ... zilch

sefrischling

I don't see how you set the System ID to HEX in CPS. Am I missing something? I last programmed my own Motos with the MT1000 on DOS. But now with three Astro Sabers it just makes more sense to start programming my own again.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
....and good luck when your radio gets zapped. Unlike 3600 systems, 9600 requires affiliation on those radios so if your making your own system keys (which you would be doing) genwatch will see the invalid radio id or duplicate ID being on the system and will most likely issue the inhibit command.

APX7500X2

The information posted for the system is correct. I would suggest a scanner, its easier to program and less danger for the users of the system than a rogue radio with a duplicate ID that can make emergency not work correctly for someone who is authorized to use the system.

I know what your issue is with the programming but its better if you just get a scanner.

This is why we have encryption

Try Communications.Support Forums they might help lol

sefrischling

APX,

I have multiple scanners. I use the Sabers because I scan certain things for work, and do so in all weather, in all conditions , and it is nearly impossible to kill a Saber.

I found a way around the system affiliation issue

Status
Not open for further replies.