Sites for Stars Div 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdelia

I tried a search but couldn't find anything. I would like to know if any one can tell me what tower sites to add for Div 5

Jim41

I tried a search but couldn't find anything. I would like to know if any one can tell me what tower sites to add for Div 5

I believe that Div 5 is served by the following transmitter sites:
102 Petersburg
111 Hampton
112 Williamsburg
113 Accomack
114 Chesapeake
115 Emporia
116 Franklin
121 Burgess
122 Eastville
128 Waverly

To start off, just load those sites that are closest to your base monitoring site and your usual mobile travel routes.

Jim41

QDP2012

Sites for Stars Div 5 I tried a search but couldn't find anything. I would like to know if any one can tell me what tower sites to add for Div 5
In Virginia Beach but will be traveling up the eastern shore.
  • The RR Wiki Travel Reference (VA) pages list the STARS towers along each major Virginia highway, with each tower's Division Number.

• The RR Wiki Travel Reference (VA) STARS Sites and Nearby Routes List page lists all of the towers, with Division Numbers and nearby routes.

• On this page, at the top of the 4th column, CLICK the little double-headed arrow that is just to the right of "VSP Div".
      This sorts the table by the VSP Division. (Clicking it again will reverse sort. Be careful not to click on the "VSP Div" link...unless you want to. It goes to another RR Wiki page.)

• Then scroll down until you see all of the Division 5 towers listed together.

• Clicking on a specific STARS-tower's number (in column 1) or name (in column 2) will open that tower's database-page.
Hope this helps,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.