Pro-197 Software Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
A few years ago I purchased the software to program my Pro-197 on here when I first got the scanner. It worked great after some quick education by you all on here well a few years later I needed the software and don't know how to get it this website shows the programming software keys numbers etc but need to finally have the software onto a cd so when I need it , it would be there can anyone help me with the steps on where and how to get it. It was paid for that was obvious but cant get to it. Please help

RDGDigital

Hello All,
A few years ago I purchased the software to program my Pro-197 on here when I first got the scanner. It worked great after some quick education by you all on here well a few years later I needed the software and don't know how to get it this website shows the programming software keys numbers etc but need to finally have the software onto a cd so when I need it , it would be there can anyone help me with the steps on where and how to get it. It was paid for that was obvious but cant get to it. Please help

There are three software programs that can program the PRO-197, but the one that came on a CD with the scanner is the Butel ARC-500. You can download the latest version from GRE GRECOM RadioShack PRO-106 PRO106 PRO-197 PRO197 PSR-500 PSR-600 PRO-106 PRO106 PRO-197 PRO197 PSR500 PSR600 Software. If you paid for a license for this software that license is a lifetime license but you'll need your activation key to re-activate it again with a new install. This should have been sent to you in an email when you first purchased it.

The other two programs are WIN500 and PSREdit500 which you can easily find with a Google search. Again, if you had purchased one of these instead of the Butel that came with the scanner, it's the same policy about the activation key.

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.