NOAA Weather Broadcasts down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
Is it just in the Longmont, Loveland, Ft.Collins, Greeley, Ft. Lupton area that the NOAA weather broadcasts are down or have *all* of them gone down? I've tried all (Approx 12) of my scanners and several (5) different dedicated Weather Radios and haven't been able to receive anything on all freqs. When I first noticed it last night I originally figure that I probably be able to receive the broadcast today but, all I can get is static.

Last edited:

ScannerSK

Is it just in the Longmont, Loveland, Ft.Collins, Greeley, Ft. Lupton area that the NOAA weather broadcasts are down or have *all* of them gone down? I've tried all (Approx 12) of my scanners and several (5) different dedicated Weather Radios and haven't been able to receive anything on all freqs. When I first noticed it last night I originally figure that I probably be able to receive the broadcast today but, all I can get is static.

They are currently on the air however have been intermittent over the past week or two. I believe it was for scheduled maintenance.

Shawn

Mojaveflyer

Premium Subscriber
NOAAWeather Radio

I tried listening today but heard nothing... Seems to be very intermittent.

Spud

NWS active

I am receiving stations from Greeley (162.400), Ft Morgan (162.425), Ft Collins (162.450), Mead (162.475), Deer Trail (162.500), Ft Morgan (162.525) and Cheyenne (162.550) at this time at my location in west Ft Collins.

The Spud

Status
Not open for further replies.