Delete department from favorite list hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingray327

Yes you can it's easy. Just highlight and delete in Sentinel.
What I can't figure out is how to use the different colors of warning lights and alerts on certain frequencies. It seems that you don't get a choice as in the program those boxes are only highlighted in a few boxes not in all boxes.

Voyager

In the Sentinel Program? I see the column but only 2 or so are possible to make changes. The other boxes are not highlighted to use and choose that option.

I've never seen that greyed out. Are you sure we are talking about the same column? What is the exact system type you are looking at? Is this in the FL or preloaded dB?

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
The Alert Light boxes are greyed out, but you can click on the cell. It opens a window where you can make your color and pattern selections. See screen shot below:

Last edited:

stingray327

The Alert Light boxes are greyed out, but you can click on the cell. It opens a window where you can make your color and pattern selections. See screen shot below:

Thanks for the info. I will look into this further but not today. I just finished adding and deleting from the 6 different FL's I have and customized which departments I wanted to hear. I will tackle this one later. I actually haven't had a need or desire for a warning light to come on in red or whatever colors I can choose with a different tone. Probably scare me even more thinking I messed something up. But this is how I learn more about this scanner by using it more.

rugrat5288

My issues was due to the fact you can't delete a department from the edit favorite list screen but have to do it from the main screen in sentinel.

Hit_Factor

HP 1/2 only have channel alert in sentinel. 436/536 have options for the light in addition to alert tone.

I read through the discussion twice trying to figure out which scanner is the topic and couldn't so I answered for all 4.

Voyager

My issues was due to the fact you can't delete a department from the edit favorite list screen

That's odd. I can. In the editor, highlight the System and on the right select the department and either hit the red X on the top or right-click and select DELETE.

Status
Not open for further replies.