Bearcat Warehouse recent buys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2006walt

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone had recent experience with Bearcat Wharehouse? They seen to have very good pricing but I have not seen any recent reviews? I also care about support after the sale if I have problems.
Thanks everyone.

alwayslookin

I order the BCD436 from them and had it in 2 days. They sent me an email when order was processed and when it shipped with tracking number. I can say I will go back when I order again. Hopes this helps.

paranoia11

I just bought a BCD536HP from them , had it updated, and programed , plus I bought the extra year warranty from them ,and they shipped it promptly,I would use them again

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
Bearcat Warehouse

I've purchased a few scanners from them. Very helpful, completely understand what they are selling, can answer all your questions.

Best price around the internet. 30 day return policy if your not happy!

I would buy again from them, and reccomend them highly!

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
I bought one from them for a gift for someone else. No Problems. emails updating shipping etc,there was a issue with my shipping address and they called and emailed. had item in 2 days

russellmaher

KC1ANC
I bought the BCD436HP from them and chose to use the telephone to be sure they had the item in stock. The woman that answered my call assured me that they had a number of 436s in stock and said they would ship it same day (if ordered before 3 PM). I checked the clock and it was 2:16, so I gave her my information and she said the order would be processed as soon as she hung up.

Just five minutes later I got a phone call from the shipping department telling me the address I gave them wasn't a valid shipping address, but it turned out to be that the order taker spelled the street wrong. When I gave the correct spelling, the address went through without problem.

The shipping was terrific. I placed the order at 2:29 on Friday, December 5th, and it arrived at my door on Monday, December 8th at 2:18. Pretty impressive since the weekend was part of the timeframe. I wouldn't expect any better service than that!

So to answer your question - I am one hundred percent thrilled with my dealings with Bearcat Warehouse and recommend them to you for your scanner purchase. I will definitely buy from them again.

Russell

mciupa

Had a good experience with them. I bought the 536 from Canada, had it in 7 days. Not bad for going through customs and no shipping fees or broker charges.
Of course that was before our peso, sorry.. our devalued Canadian buck started sinking like a stone.:(

Sitting on the fence about the HomePatrol 2 which I would gladly buy from them. Damn exchange rate is holding me back for now. :mad:

teh60

BCD436HP

Just bought a BCD436HP from them about 2 weeks ago. Free shipping, fast shipping and works great. No problems. I think I paid $425 for it.

mitbr

Bought a number of scanners from them over the years, speedy shipping and communicated well no problems would highly recommend them.

Subliminal87

I just bought a BCD536HP from them , had it updated, and programed , plus I bought the extra year warranty from them ,and they shipped it promptly,I would use them again

I just wanted to add on to this real quick as these guys will be getting my order next week.

Is the extra $25 for the warranty good? How does their warranty work? Checking out their site if I were to order it today, and it shipped, I'd get it tomorrow since I am close.

paranoia11

I haven't had to use it, But it takes over after the factory one runs out, but I figured for 25 bucks it couldn't hurt.
But my scanner has been working great so far.

Subliminal87

I haven't had to use it, But it takes over after the factory one runs out, but I figured for 25 bucks it couldn't hurt.
But my scanner has been working great so far.

Yeah $25 isn't too bad. I sent them an email yesterday asking about how it works and whatnot and haven't gotten a reply back yet.
Every time I go to their website I feel like i'm being pulled in two different directions. 536 and 436. If I didn't have a 996xt already I'd buy the 536 just for the siren app. But I'm going with the 436 to be able to grab and go.

sseuregi

Their prices were good, but the cheapest shipping option to Chicago was $15.00. Since I have Amazon prime, I get free shipping and the overall price ended up being cheaper on Amazon.

paranoia11

Their prices were good, but the cheapest shipping option to Chicago was $15.00. Since I have Amazon prime, I get free shipping and the overall price ended up being cheaper on Amazon.

I don't blame you for that, I must have caught them on a special because I paid 0 for shipping.

Bearcatman911

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Bearcat Warehouse is an excellent seller. They have prices that rival anyone else even amazon. For support however you really need to rely on Uniden ...not where you bought the radio from...go to the source.

N5XTC

Premium Subscriber
have been looking at the BCD996P2 on Amazon. that is the cheaptest price I found as well (right around $350). I see someone was trying to sell a used on on here for $325. I watched one sell on ebay for $317 after shipping. for $33 more, I will take a new one. funny how much people will pay on ebay. they act like technician class ham ops paying too much. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.