Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
To all of my NC friends and fellow radio fanatics: I hope you have a peaceful and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Happy Monitoring
Marshall KE4ZNR

Drafin

Merry Christmas to everyone on here!

I know that without the help of you guys over ten years ago when I was still a police officer and very confused about the basics of trunking, I would have given up on the hobby. Now I try to give back just a tiny little bit of knowledge in the hopes that I can provide that one confused user with enough info to continue the hobby. I don't know nearly as much as some of the forum pros but if I can keep them from having to answer one post it will allow them time to answer others that I have no idea how to answer.

Here's hoping that everyone involved with the site and the forums (right down to the user level) has a very Merry Christmas... and thanks for what you do.

Draf

reconrider8

Merry Christmas to everyone on here!

I know that without the help of you guys over ten years ago when I was still a police officer and very confused about the basics of trunking, I would have given up on the hobby. Now I try to give back just a tiny little bit of knowledge in the hopes that I can provide that one confused user with enough info to continue the hobby. I don't know nearly as much as some of the forum pros but if I can keep them from having to answer one post it will allow them time to answer others that I have no idea how to answer.

Here's hoping that everyone involved with the site and the forums (right down to the user level) has a very Merry Christmas... and thanks for what you do.

Draf

you and me both draf when i first started i got so frustrated that Christmas day i couldnt figure out ho win the world to program or even what to program but i came here and wow thank everyone for helping me through the years and sticking with me even though i can be kinda hardheaded sometimes its all for the good

Status
Not open for further replies.