radio freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Just a little friendly newbie advice, you may want to learn how to check your county page and search the database, as in the link above, instead of creating a new thread every time you need a frequency. You can also search the FCC records HERE.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
Good advice.... however, the scannerhead in me also asks that if someone snags this freq (some form of 453.4375/458.4375 with tone) plz submit it so the data base can be updated....

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
154.485 isn't used in Kentucky.

Bullitt County Road Department is shown as 453.25000

KY DOT and Bullitt County Road Department are two different entities.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
KY DOT used to be on VHF Low years ago, but migrated to VHF High.

They probably don't do much talking on the radio except in bad weather (snow) situations.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
They have migrated to KSP channels and are dispatched by KSP. Very little use of their old channels.

There are a couple of recent posts suggested they might be using 7000 series numbers, rather than the old "FW xxx". This might be something very recent, such as of January 1.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQD844 - BAPTIST HOSPITAL EAST - Frequencies Summary

Here's how I found it, should you have the need for other frequencies:

I went to the FCC license advanced search site. License Search - Advanced License Search

I entered "Baptist" for the name, Louisville for the city and Kentucky for the state. Then went to the bottom and clicked the Search button. Several results were returned and I looked through each to find what was desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.