Weld County deputy in-depth KDVR story

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw2872

I wonder if these guys want to get their feet out of their mouths now?

This is a really well put together and in-depth story KDVR put together.

Investigation: The death of Ashley Fallis | FOX31 Denver

These guys from my previous thread did not think so back earlier last year when they started investigating the original investigation.

Is that a new national enquirer competitor?

you guys , it's all just TALK and like IT said at the end of the paragraph insufficient evidence .... it's just something the media is trying to stir up!!!! and of course if they think they can they will make the police look bad

And this guy, who doesn't think this has anything to do with Colorado radio information and had my thread moved to "The Tavern" under the "Everything Else" folder.

and this pertains to Colorado radio information how?

I am going to take a long shot and call this "Colorado Incidents and Breaking News" since this new in-depth Fox31 story just came out this week and this homicide suspect who is out on bond may be revoked and arrested again by the judge.

Here is the link to my previous thread about this that got moved to the tavern.

http://forums.radioreference.com/ev...sed-covering-up-murder-look-like-suicide.html

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
I think the original movement of the thread is understandable. It really isn't radio/comms related, it falls more along the lines of a "Cop Watch" sort of topic.

Last edited:

dw2872

And well... now its not. It's real news. And it's in the breaking news section.

I would have commented on this post when he was arrested and brought back to Colorado but I could find my post that day. Someone didn't consider it Colorado news and moved it.

Last edited:

04Z1V6

How in the world is a corrections officers wife's death not Colorado breaking news or any of the fallow-ups to that story as they break. Sort of " COP Watch " all I can say is wow. A cop that is indited is not a cop he is a criminal that is all and he gives the fine people that do the good policing a bad name. The crap investigators that can't see past the badges they have on should also not be cops.

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
You missed my point. I agree that it makes sense HERE in THIS area, just not where originally posted.

dw2872

That "cop watch" comment you made said it all. I am certainly not anti-cop and don't participate in anything close to that.

It fell into Colorado news and I probably misplaced it into the Colorado Radio Discussion forum. But if you look, that forum is higher and more overarching than the "Breaking News" forum so it only upset people that get upset by the little things.

ecanderson

Premium Subscriber
Not sure what it said to you, but understand that I full appreciate that somebody needs to watch the watchers. It just seems to fit better here is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.