Pro Scan 651 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinacoons

Premium Subscriber
I bought the software online from radio reference and never could get the driver or software to work..I want a refund on this $54 I paid . How do I get this back? The process was the most frustrating one I have ever had!

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I bought the software online from radio reference and never could get the driver or software to work..I want a refund on this $54 I paid . How do I get this back? The process was the most frustrating one I have ever had!

Can you be a little more specific on exactly what software you have and where you purchased it? Is your scanner the Radio Shack PRO-651?

Radio Reference does not sell the ProScan software, and the ProScan software is not meant to be used with the PRO-651 scanner... it won't work at all.

If you're talking about the ARC500 software from Butel that you purchased from Radio Reference, It does work very well. There are many articles here on the RR WIKI that will help you to understand how to install the drivers and use the software. Your scanner is the same as the PSR500.

Connecting scanners via USB - The RadioReference Wiki

As far as refunds, if you did purchase the software from RR, this was part of the purchase form that you had to put a check mark in when you purchased the software:

"I understand that refunds are not available for software license purchases or RadioReference premium subscriptions."

tk000

Feed Provider
Feed Provider

And this is definitely the wrong forum.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Since the member bought the software from RadioReference, than this forum would be the best to ask for a refund.

Of course, to download the software you need to accept the terms which states that refunds aren't given.

tk000

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
Since the member bought the software from RadioReference, than this forum would be the best to ask for a refund.

I was referring to the forum for "System-wide Administration Support for issues related to subscriptions, server connectivity and commentary, and layout usability"...which I don't think is the correct location for such a complaint.

joeuser

The Wretched
I was referring to the forum for "System-wide Administration Support for issues related to subscriptions, server connectivity and commentary, and layout usability"...which I don't think is the correct location for such a complaint.

There ya go thinking again!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Since this is a problem with a product bought from RadioReference, it belongs in this forum.

No further comments are necessary.

dmmalish

Premium Subscriber
same problem here purchased software after buying scanner pro-651 and cable at radio shack but cannot get it to work very frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.