St. Clair Co - County Common 2 (TG:7011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1427d

Premium Subscriber
Last couple of days I've been hearing ambulance to hospital inbound pt reports from numerous EMS agencies and Hospitals through STARCOM TG 7011 / St. Clair Co County Common 2. The units seem to be mostly the StL area, heard troy 2040, 4Dxx, a Jerseyville unit of some sort, and a couple of area hospitals. While monitoring the TG with Pro96Com it's not showing any Radio IDs so it appears (and sounds) like a patch.

I confirmed the TG # as well as associating HEX in an authorized St. Clair Co radio and it is still showing County Common 2.

Any ideas?

nick1427d

Premium Subscriber
Heard tones this AM, heard "Franklin Co testing for Union Fire & EMS" then another set of tones for St. Clair Ambulance. I assume this is Franklin Co MO.

Heard a few inbound EMS agencies to Anderson (Maryville IL) and Belleville Memorial. The only frequency I found that they all share is 155.160 (Patient reports). 155.160 is used by Franklin Co MO for EMS dispatch. Perhaps this TG is actually patched to 155.160 CSQ?

Toad_77

155.160 csq would be my guess also. I did catch one call sign that I think was KSX325 (Washington area ambulance district / Franklin Co Sheriff) which should be running a tone of 123.0 as well as hearing Glen Carbon EMS calling in an outbound report to Anderson hospital which runs a 91.5 tone.

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
155.160 is used by Franklin Co MO and shared (more or less) with hospital radio reports in Illinois. The difference is the PL tones. Also, in some rural area's, school bus companies can and do use 155.160 especially if they have an older lisence.

nick1427d

Premium Subscriber
I know that but the real question is why all the sudden the link to STARCOM?

TGP

Premium Subscriber
My understanding based on what I was told by a Retired Deputy is that St. Clair Co. Common
TG 7011 is a "catch all" channel that all radio's have programed.
So whoever needs to talk to someone can via the channel.

Same as with county common, law, fire, etc.. County Calling.
As more and more agencies and individuals learn about there systems more are using the channels.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.