TACN 2015 TG ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
And so begins another year of finding and ID'ing TG's for the ever growing TACN.

MidTNScanDude

I am fairly new to following the TACN. Based on other THP Districts, how long did it normally take for the entire district to come online ? Like Dist 8 is spotty right now, mostly west of Jackson using it.

How does one go about finding / Id'ing TG's ? I'm sure there are plenty of threads but possibly something specific to TACN ?

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
I think you mean East of Jackson, as the Western part of TN only has a couple of sites online currently. To find new TACN TG's you use the search features, then once you find an unknown one, stick to it until you can ID it. Once ID'ed please submit it.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Only for the Phase 1 FDMA TG's. (Marked as D for mode in the db.) The Phase 2 TDMA (T) and Encrypted (E) you will not be able to decode. Nothing can monitor the E ones anyway.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
tg 14 - "enrote to Mcnairy" soulds like a transport tg heard off Tn Towers

OK just heard a sallyport ref so this is a new prison online

Last edited:

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
just got thought recordings i did this afternoon on the TN towers site running discovery on the TN towers TACN site

15032 - "Maintenance to Central control" "Ops to gate 14" "ICP" falls within TNDOC

88- ment Scale 2

84- Tone "work and Med call" CDT given

14- ment of cleaning stuff and of transport from Special needs to Riverbend. also a ment of the armory

16043 - ment of the Bridgestone arena and lot number 12

15035 - a reminder for Guards to call in count

any ideas ?

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
47105 new TGID affiliating with the Lenoir City site. No transmissions, so can't identify who it is. Several affiliations over the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.