BCD536HP Remote Demo (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
Was that a tease or is it available and up and running? We've plenty of videos from
Uniden of things that are not ready for prime time.

cjvail13

I see that you have stated it will be submitted to apple but when if at all will it be submitted for android?

troymail

Silent Key
I know it's been said that there will be an Apple version and at some point one for Android.... And the video text said this was a utility for the engineers but it was running on a PC. Will there be a PC version and/or any chance the Utility can/will be released for us to use?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'll release the Utility when we release the updated scanner/dongle firmware to support the apps.

Android development is starting now. Once the coder has some time to review the requirements and protocols I'll be able to get a better idea of timeline for that development (but surely before 2025).

troymail

Silent Key
I'll release the Utility when we release the updated scanner/dongle firmware to support the apps.

Android development is starting now. Once the coder has some time to review the requirements and protocols I'll be able to get a better idea of timeline for that development (but surely before 2025).

...now where did I put that dongle.....

garys

Premium Subscriber
Thanks - I'm subscribed to that thread but never got the notification it was updated. Odd!

Now if only my 536 wasn't in limbo somewhere between Customs and my post office.

I didn't get a notification either.

It's nice to see an app working, even if it's just an engineering demo. Which leads me to ask if there will be a PC version released at some point?

Last edited:

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
Engineering Demo. I am starting an "actual release date" pool.

Anyone want in? I say 1st quarter 2016 or the next model release.

Voyager

I would, too, but not if UPMan is part of the pool. ;->

Now it it's just a bet where I get 2015 and dc gets 2016 and after, I might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.