King William "Courthouse Tower"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPerk

Well,

today when was at King William Courthouse I notice in the foreground they had their tower structure up and looks very good and getting built very fast.... anyone have any input when tower be online?? and will that tower help the signal so most of county can listen, even tho my BC436HP hears everything fine but at times radio has trouble decoding the signals and misses things but most part everything is good..

Attachments

• 12015.jpg
    12015.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 421

gcgrotz

Is that a crane up there? I'm shocked they could get a tower company with all the work Verizon and AT&T are doing.
Good snooping job!

CPerk

Yup , that's a crane alright and two guys one at top left climbing other bottom left doing stuff and I'm shocked how fast the tower up and wonder when be operational .... Deff needs to hurry tho any dates when ?

Herodog

c perk I talked to one of the county electrical workers about two weeks ago king William county maintenance workers are going to ground the tower and run electric. To the lights and a line from back up electric supply and he told me it be up and running in a month or 2 or maybe. Sooner and hold on to your seat after the balloon test the tower will be at 120ft but the antenna will be only 90 ft at 90 ft I am hoping and praying that the single makes it to the upper part of king William you no I did some changes in expert settings. On my pro 106 I can hear. King William a lot better but its winter to no leaves. On trees makes. A big difference if hear anymore. News I let you no

CPerk

Thanks so much Herodog, means lot someone else cares about what I care about , it shocked me other day when I saw them working on it at the courthouse and hopefully things get better so far my bc436hp I can hear most part but still miss things but hopefully that tower will help signal northern part of county , that's what they were hoping that would do... Any other towers being built ? And let me know of hear when be online and I hope works better

Status
Not open for further replies.