Attention Florida Database Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

miccona

To the person who removed the Pinellas County public services system.......what are you thinking granted the sheriffs office and fire dept are being simulcast however Sunstar EMS only uses this system could you kindly restore the system back to at least include Sunstar ems as they have not switched over to P25. I decided to redo my radio without checking first and i now have no way to program Sunstar back into my radio. Kindly check with people before just deleting entire system which to some could be considered important.

Last edited:

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
CC's 857.1875, 858.2375, 859.2375

A 37824
B 37856
Keep adding 32 to each TGID until you get to:
J 38112

Not at home, so I don't have programming in front of me. Those aren't the complete freqs, but should get you running.

wise871

Database Admin
To the person who removed the Pinellas County public services system.......what are you thinking granted the sheriffs office and fire dept are being simulcast however Sunstar EMS only uses this system could you kindly restore the system back to at least include Sunstar ems as they have not switched over to P25. I decided to redo my radio without checking first and i now have no way to program Sunstar back into my radio. Kindly check with people before just deleting entire system which to some could be considered important.

miccona
The submission to remove the system came from another longtime local in your area who has a positive submission history. I'll be more than happy to add the system back if you say some of the TG are still be used. I was unaware that we needed to check with everyone if the submission came from a local. Should we post in the forums for every single submission that comes through? We try to look at submission history and accuracy of information before a change is made. Simply PM'ing a Florida Admin would have been the thing to do beside a public post. I have restored the system per your request.
Dan

miccona

Dan,
I do apologize i got frustrated when i went to reprogram my bcd436hp only to find out the whole band was deleted and now i will have to wait at least a week for the next database refresh as sentinel only refreshes every monday. Sunstar is an important agency here in pinellas county and i am not sure why anyone would say it wasnt being used. I did send you a message as well as this post. Restoring at least the sunstar channel would be great thanks in advance.

miccona
The submission to remove the system came from another longtime local in your area who has a positive submission history. I'll be more than happy to add the system back if you say some of the TG are still be used. I was unaware that we needed to check with everyone if the submission came from a local. Should we post in the forums for every single submission that comes through? We try to look at submission history and accuracy of information before a change is made. Simply PM'ing a Florida Admin would have been the thing to do beside a public post.
Dan

miccona

Dan do you know of a way now that you have restored it to force sentinel to update so i can add this channel back to my radio??

miccona

I would have done this if it was possible unfortunately the radio i have cant be manually programmed
CC's 857.1875, 858.2375, 859.2375

A 37824
B 37856
Keep adding 32 to each TGID until you get to:
J 38112

Not at home, so I don't have programming in front of me. Those aren't the complete freqs, but should get you running.

Status
Not open for further replies.