PSR 120 manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjgostovich

Mike, what web browser/OS where you using? I was trying with Google chrome with WIN 8 and the GRE link was not opening?! I'd call GRECOM to complain, but....lol

Ed6698

the link works fine

I figured out something on why that link won't open on my system. I use the actual Adobe reader that is downloaded from Adobe on my Win 8.1 laptop, for some reason it will not open with that one, if I use the Metro version on my other laptop with Win 8 it opens fine.

SCPD

QRT
I also had no problems with the GREAmerica link ... sorry guys, it is not the link.

And Ed6698 .... the link not working and not being able to open the pdf is not at all related.

Ed6698

I also had no problems with the GREAmerica link ... sorry guys, it is not the link.

And Ed6698 .... the link not working and not being able to open the pdf is not at all related.

If you would have read the whole thread, yes it is related to opening the pdf. I was commenting on another link, in post #3.

Ed6698

Also pertaining to the GRE link, yes it will take you to the GRE site, but did any of you actually click on the manual for the PSR 120? that link does not work.

SCPD

QRT
Also pertaining to the GRE link, yes it will take you to the GRE site, but did any of you actually click on the manual for the PSR 120? that link does not work.

Sorry, I stand corrected .. agreed the PSR120 link on the GREAmerica site does not work, but the other one does work.

Ed6698

Not sure if the person that started this thread still needs the manual for the PSR 120, the link to the manual now works, unlike a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.