Is Busch Gardens on MotoTrbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
A friend of mine is down at Busch Gardens and he's trying to monitor the system. All the listed channels on RR are coming up like control channels on his scanner when in search mode. There using Motorola radios in the park. Anyone have an idea if there on a new system?

Thanks

Note: He took his BCD436 with him which we all know doesn't have CC Only in search mode so he unable to get a SysID to verify the frequencies.

ecps92

Based on the FCC license, it looks like they went TRBO
ULS License - Other Indust/Land Transp. 896-901/935-940 MHz, Trunked License - KNNV869 - Busch Entertainment Co dba Busch Gardens - Frequencies Summary

A friend of mine is down at Busch Gardens and he's trying to monitor the system. All the listed channels on RR are coming up like control channels on his scanner when in search mode. There using Motorola radios in the park. Anyone have an idea if there on a new system?

Thanks

Note: He took his BCD436 with him which we all know doesn't have CC Only in search mode so he unable to get a SysID to verify the frequencies.

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
I can confirm that the trunking system is completely Mototrbo Capacity Plus single site TRBO (as serviced by Radio 1). They do not use encryption, but they also have a bunch of analog UHF/VHF operations as well. Different departments spend their money how they see fit on radios...... TT

Status
Not open for further replies.