Nstar frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9police

Hi all,

hoping you can help. I am looking to program my radio in preparation for tomorrow's blizzard. I am trying to figure out the frequency for the NSTAR group the serves Norfolk ma or try to figure out what there frequency is. I have the link from scan wiki, however i don't know if its Medway or Doverthat covers this area. Any help would be appreciated. Also are NSTAR frequencies digital?

ecps92

Operations on the UHF frequencies have changed exclusively to MotoTrbo 7K60FXE (voice) emissions

Best to put both in, and if you have SDR listen and then post back what you determine.

Hi all,

hoping you can help. I am looking to program my radio in preparation for tomorrow's blizzard. I am trying to figure out the frequency for the NSTAR group the serves Norfolk ma or try to figure out what there frequency is. I have the link from scan wiki, however i don't know if its Medway or Doverthat covers this area. Any help would be appreciated. Also are NSTAR frequencies digital?

K1TSL

You might want to keep an eye out for trucks from companies you've never heard of. Last big storm like this on Cape Cod, there wasn't a single NSTAR truck in my town to be seen. It was all Pike Electric from the Carolinas. All southern accents around 170Mhz.

ecps92

And in December, NH had a lot of 142/166 Canadian traffic in both French and English

You might want to keep an eye out for trucks from companies you've never heard of. Last big storm like this on Cape Cod, there wasn't a single NSTAR truck in my town to be seen. It was all Pike Electric from the Carolinas. All southern accents around 170Mhz.

Status
Not open for further replies.