PFD Dispatcher killed in early morning 962

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kars10az

On behalf of Megan's family and co-workers, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Megan was my last trainee before I retired. You would be hard-pressed to find anyone as caring and giving as Megan, and on top of it all, she was just a great person, kind and considerate, and always had a smile for everyone. She will be greatly missed.

Ed

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
That's horrible news. As a communications supervisor it hits home; I think of any of my folks just driving home after a day's work.

Heartfelt condolences to her family, co-workers, mentors, and friends. Rest in Peace.

Kars10az

That's horrible news. As a communications supervisor it hits home; I think of any of my folks just driving home after a day's work.

Heartfelt condolences to her family, co-workers, mentors, and friends. Rest in Peace.

It hits hard. I started working for Phoenix FD in 1981. We've lost several people over the years, but I can't remember ever losing someone who hadn't resigned or retired first.

It's very heartbreaking. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Ed

Kars10az

This Friday (1/30) there will be a fundraiser BBQ to benefit Megan Lange from noon to 6pm. It will be held at AFSCME headquarters, 3909 N. 16th Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.