BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBECKNELL

Premium Subscriber
i was wondering if there is a after market Bluetooth receiver i can plug into the ear phone jack and use a Bluetooth head phone to listen to it when i am out doing chores out side please let me know input people

thanks

Matt-KD8SES

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
I have a Tac Tronics TT-BA01 wireless stereo transmitter. It has a range of at least 30 feet, I also have a 20 foot audio line plugged into the scanner and the transmitter is at the end of that to extend my distance .

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
I have a Tac Tronics TT-BA01 wireless stereo transmitter. It has a range of at least 30 feet, I also have a 20 foot audio line plugged into the scanner and the transmitter is at the end of that to extend my distance .

Thanks for answering my question, if I can ask another, Is there any quality of sound lost with the bluetooth?

Thanks,
Dave

Voyager

I've never really noticed any. The BT format is used for wireless speakers (20-20,000 Hz), so I think for 300-3000 Hz it should be fine.

MBECKNELL

Premium Subscriber
I've never really noticed any. The BT format is used for wireless speakers (20-20,000 Hz), so I think for 300-3000 Hz it should be fine.

do you think that it would be ok to use a Bluetooth adapter to listen with Bluetooth headphones

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
I bought mine off of eBay and for the whole setup it was under $30! The sound quality IMPROVED greatly - it gives a good bass sound in the headset!

Attachments

• Bluetooth 1.jpg
    Bluetooth 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,686

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
I bought mine off of eBay and for the whole setup it was under $30! The sound quality IMPROVED greatly - it gives a good bass sound in the headset!

b7spectra, From what I understand, the transmitter has to be paired with the headset? or the radio?

Thank you,
Dave

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
You plug the transmitter into the headset jack.
Then pair the transmitter with your BT headphones.

And.. listen :)

Those little transmitters are very handy if you have BT in your vehicle, as well.

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Since they are both set up to 0000 passcode, they connect automatically. They both last me 12-14 hours with ease! Best part is the USB for the 436 also works in my headset!

DSC45

Premium Subscriber
Hi All!

Received my Tac Tronics TT-BA01 wireless stereo transmitter & headphones today! Great decision
and very happy I made the purchase.

Thank you all for your help in this matter.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.