PRO 651 & 652 on Blinq.com (Under $200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
Just an FYI for anyone looking for a Radio Shack PRO 651 or 652. I have purchased from them and all the scanners function perfectly. Right now they have a PRO 651 for $202 and a PRO 652 for $227. There is a coupon code (SPECIAL40) which gives you $40 off purchases over $200. They have free shipping and are out of Maryland. The coupon expires 1/30. Go to BLINQ - Take off up to 70% on top brands and check it out.

*I have NO interest in this company or website, I am just a satisfied customer passing along the savings to fellow RR members.

scma127

Premium Subscriber
PRO 651 & 652 on Blinq.com (Under$200)

thank I checked them out I was just about to purchase a new one on amazon this one is new open box anyway thank and they take paypal and amazon cards

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
Better than even the closeout prices. I bought one from their eBay store for $181 for my sister, and the box was rough but it had everything needed. Got a cable at a clearance store for $12 and she's good to go.

Redneck0410

Got my 652 a couple weeks ago from them... I'm impressed. Although, when I ordered mine, they told me it was shipping from Texas. I was a little irritated, but it's an honest mistake. I still love the scanner. Best 205 bucks i've ever spent.

Redneck0410

Either way I'm greatly impressed with it. Digital is nice and loud with great audio quality. I've got my volume at the 9 o'clock position and it's nice and loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scosgt

Someone else posted they got a refurb from them that was all beat up.

RadioSquad

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Yeah these PRO652 radios are great radios. The digital decode is the best in the industry. I bought a WS1065 for 370 bucks and just bought the PRO652 for 250.00 bucks. Go Figure. Same radio.

imported_bds2

'THINKBLINQ115' is the new code for 10% off. Just bought one for $185

Just checked and they had 2 left - bought one, used that coupon code for another $20 off so it was $181. Thanks for the tip! When I checked out Google offered to protect the purchase since Blinq is a "trusted store" and I accepted.

Brett

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
Did I need another 651? Nope, but at $166 shipped and in my hand this afternoon I could not pass it up. Perfect condition scanner, rough box (2nd time). Excellent, excellent, if this was used at all it was sitting in a display case.

Eng3ineer

I just got mine from Blinq didn't have the new or new opened box at the time in stock, so tried my luck with refurbish one which i'm think now was bad idea. I think scanner is dead to receiving signals.

None WX channels work tried using included antenna along with couple others that I have as well my mast mounted antenna. Also tried local railroads as well nothing.

Program in the local 800 PD system nothing along with local P25 system and nothing.

Also when move/touch the volume or squelch controls the speaker make all kinds of noise.

Pretty sure scanner is DOA ,but before sending it back are any setting that might try to look at that I might be missing off hand.

Thanks...

Eng3ineer

I wonder if we all jumped the gun with RS shuttering the doors. I hope Whistler might help us out with updates & etc for awhile since they did build them.

Good question...

I've already sent mine back. But in talking with guy at Blinq he was saying they should be getting a bunch more in and to just watch their website or ebay store.

Have to say Blinq CSR was a class act no issue at all to return. Even had a return label sent to my email before finishing the call. Also i'm already showing the refunded in process as well with paypal..

Now do I want try my luck with new or open new...hummmm

Status
Not open for further replies.