unitrunker + 2 switching control EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Feed Provider
Middleville, MI-Barry County(Near G.R. & Ionia
I have unitrunker running with two RTL's. I listen to a provoice system but they seem to change control channels every week or so. I checked both LCNs as control but want to see if there is something I am missing to get unitrunker to change the control automatically.

SCPD

QRT
I have been having this same issue ... but I just ignore it now.

I just made all the control channels and voice channels the same color text. That way .. they all look the same. The only issue .. the control channel is really wrong and you get transmissions on it. I am hoping for a fix sometime in the future.

Here .. they change the control channel often, way way more than every week.

I am using a straight PSR500 input btw on Edacs system .. and no voice following.

SCPD

QRT
Skud said:
using two RTL on the provoice system works great if they would just stop moving the control channel. Unitrunker, any chance of getting this added?
It's already there.

On the signal receiver - make sure Discover is turned off and Chase is turned on. Chase and Discover are contradictory so they can't be on at the same time. If the receiver is already paired with a site window, that's all you need to do.

If the receiver isn't paired with a site for decoding, click the Pick Site tool to pair the site with the receiver.

Here's even more information on the topic.

Chase | Dwell | Discover | Pick Site | Pollution

Status
Not open for further replies.