Pafford Ambulance in Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
153.0725 Rptr out NFM & NXDN !!!
158.4225 Mobiles

It appears for this repeater at least Pafford is using NXDN (NexEDGE) conventional digital. So you can give a listen to confirm if it is digital or analog. Once you have it holler back and I will add it for Brandon. Also am unsure currently if they also have access to the RCTRS like Acadian does.

If they are indeed NXDN and not using encryption then the only way to hear em is DSD+, or get an NexEDGE radio and find someone that will program it for you. (That last I hate to recommend as essentially unless you get the permission from PAS your illegally accessing their system.)

Last edited by a moderator:

balibago

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Who would you get to progam it for you? Can you buy this software?

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Yes they have all the local FD's in their radios for interop. If you get a chance, listen to the VHF repeater I posted and see if it is in analog or digital mode.

They also have the other VHF repeaters for Pafford's services statewide including the bases for PA-1.

INDY72

Premium Subscriber
Not for long. ALL Pafford is going NexEDGE conventional over the next year. Including Air One. All of their freqs both business and public safety licensed are going to be NXDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.