ARMER Interop Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I have never seen most of the interop tacs ME-TAC's 1-4 and the L-TAC's in use. The obvious big one is the St.Louis Park, Edina incident something going on in Jordan and now in Fridley.What a day, maybe it's the snow!.

tech020

Some dude in a car got in a gunfight with 6 police cars and got away. They are still looking for him 7 hours later. Great local police work, now closing down half the metro!

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
L-Tac 1-4 is used on a nearly daily basis. ME tacs less so, but still not infrequently. L-tac 1 is where a lot of the interesting things happen like chases and stuff like yesterday. Though yesterday they were using at least l-tac 1-3. If you have the ability with your scanner L-tac 1 is a good one to put on priority.

stmills

One interesting exchange I heard was when Command on Ltac-3 requested Ltac-4 to split perimeter off from interior, dispatch advised Ltac-4 was unavailable but ME-tac 2 was available- this was declined and all units stayed on 1 talk group.

SCPD

QRT
I do have a bank in my scanners and a zone on my Astro radios dedicated to the interop tg's and check them every once and a while but to hear nearly all of them going at the same time is something I have never heard before. Imaging having to coordinate all of the different agencies and events on the ME-TACS & L-TACS. That is why this system is fantastic for these kind of multi-agency events. The other nice thing is that all of that traffic was on the T101 City Center site and I had to run errands allover even outside the 694/494 loop and had no signal issues.

kb0uxv

I would be interested to see how you are scanning with those astro radios jwilson2013. Would you be willing to email me a codeplug? If you are willing, email is kb0uxv at aol . com.

kb0uxv

I wanted to reply to your PM, but it looks like you have incoming PMs disabled. I could reply publicly in the forums but would prefer not to. Would you mind flipping on your PMs, or shooting me your email?

Status
Not open for further replies.