Pinellas County CAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitbr

So the Pinellas County online CAD codes all traffic accidents as medical calls.
Now I cant avoid a traffic accident using the CAD anymore.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
This happened around the time they changed Traffic Incident to Motor Vehicle Collision. I'm sure it's unintentional. They have a feedback button to email your concern. Also follow the Twitter account. They still show up there.

mitbr

This happened around the time they changed Traffic Incident to Motor Vehicle Collision. I'm sure it's unintentional. They have a feedback button to email your concern. Also follow the Twitter account. They still show up there.

I hope your right Ryan I tried the contact page and doesn't work for me can you shoot off an email to this effect for us Ryan?

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
I already did. For what it's worth, a couple of crashes went out last night and it displayed as a MVC with address.

Again, it's probably just a technical fluke. I don't think any "decisions" were made. But don't expect them to fix it quickly though.

mitbr

I already did. For what it's worth, a couple of crashes went out last night and it displayed as a MVC with address.

Again, it's probably just a technical fluke. I don't think any "decisions" were made. But don't expect them to fix it quickly though.

Thanks Ryan I appreciate it.
Tim

AESFTW

Premium Subscriber

Yep looks like it's working.

Austin Jewsbury KK4NEF

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 309

infusopharm

Pinellas 911 CAD

It was an oversight that was not brought immediately to their attention.
During a phone call, the programmer made the changes quickly a few weeks back and they came right back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.