Elizabeth FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJEMT12982

Premium Subscriber
Just heard from a reliable source that Elizabeth Fire/EMS have made the full switch to the 700 NJICS system as of 1700 hours today's date.

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Just heard from a reliable source that Elizabeth Fire/EMS have made the full switch to the 700 NJICS system as of 1700 hours today's date.

If that be so and it's confirmed, then I (or other DB admin) will make the change!

Max:cool:

665_NJ

Scanner enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
Did Elizabeth DPW and City Services (The last of their 2 VHF channels) switch to NJICS yet?

Max

Moose

I was monitoring Elizabeth FD yesterday with my PSR-800. heard them crystal clear vs. Newark FD.
Today, though, I haven't heard anything from them and I noticed that the (T) trunking symbol has disappeared. Anyone else hearing them ok today?
I'm using the Union County site.

Last edited by a moderator:

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
I did log some Elizabeth DPW traffic while I was up that way yesterday, so they have at least partially moved over,if not fully.

Moose

Problem was on my end. I turned the scanner off and then back on again and it started to receive the Union County site. Sorry for jumping the gun.

johnls7424

Premium Subscriber
I can hear them on my Pro-106 scanner quite well. Even thought NJICS talkgroup says it's Phase 2 I think it's still operating in Phase 1. I haven't had any issues decoding it or any talkgroup on there for that fact

johnls7424

Premium Subscriber
Are the 436/536 difficult to program? I would only want EFD and Ambulance capabilities for now.

No the bcd436hp is not a bad scanner program. Uniden claims you just enter your zip code, how far you want your scanning capabilities to reach (50 miles or so is max) and then directly from its GPS tracking device it loads all frequencies capable and current from radioreference. It does come with a programming cable and software called sentential which you can use to customize orders and frequencies for your scanner.

Please research this ( I'll do you the added favor and give you the link to its actual owners manual so you can read specs) before asking about what it does. That is much apprichiated thank you!!

Here's the link: The Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Mobile Scanner with WiFi

If you have any more questions about this scanner so we don't blow up this forum, feel free to Private Message ( PM) me and we can discuss further about the Uniden BCD436/536HP.

Thank you

mammamoonbeam

Thank you so VERY much for all this good information! I am very grateful. If I do have any further questions, I will, as you suggest, PM you. However, if all I have to do is enter my zip code, I think I can handle that! Thanks again. You've been most kind.

AC2OY

Hi mamma Mike here ...to get a idea go no YouTube and watch some of UPman or Marks programming videos and you'll get a idea on how to program it. I had some help but you will be able to use Sentinel and append and create some favorite lists and you will be off to the races!! Good luck and have fun. If I can help feel free to pm me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.