Feed Payout $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolant113

I know awhile back i remember reading about if your feed has X amount of listeners for X amount of time RR will pay you a certain amount of money. Such as during a major incident. I am unable to find anything currently on this and was looking for a breakdown of the certain thresholds.

Thanks.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

mitbr

I know awhile back i remember reading about if your feed has X amount of listeners for X amount of time RR will pay you a certain amount of money. Such as during a major incident. I am unable to find anything currently on this and was looking for a breakdown of the certain thresholds.

Thanks.

It wont happen at least it didn't happen for me...awhile back my feed in Clearwater Florida hit over 3000 listeners I contacted Lindsay never got a response ....so

Last edited:

mdulrich

Feed Provider
It wont happen at least it didn't happen for me...awhile back my feed in Clearwater Florida hit over 3000 listeners I contacted Lindsay never got a response ....so

My feed hit over 16,000 listeners on a prison escape. Lindsay contacted me the following day by email for details of where to send the gift certificate. I received the gift certificate and applied it to buy a new scanner from Scanner Master. So yes it does happen.

Mike

blee1099

Hmm mine hit over 8,000 during the mall shooting and I never got a notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.