Belleville FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Is Belleville FD being copied off the West Orange site on the NJICS system? I'm hearing Elizabeth FD on the Union County site and Newark FD on the West Orange site but not Belleville. Also, I'm hearing Newark FD transmissions on the Union County site but haven't been able to verify if ALL their transmissions are coming over or just sometimes. Thanks

AC2OY

Moose I think in my scanner settings the only site I have on is West Orange and I have heard Belleville Fire on talk group 4227 and 4229. But that was a few days ago now that you mention it they have been awfully quiet but maybe I'm just missing the calls due to other traffic.

Last edited:

slingshot202

Feed Provider
I believe West Orange is what I am using them on too...I am gonna need another one of these scanner. Missing to much NFD action now.

AC2OY

Using a Uniden 536 how do lock down Belleville Fire Department? It's part of a larger system. Can it me done? I suppose I can hit the hold button but how do I know if it will scan BFD within the NJICS system?!

slingshot202

Feed Provider
You don't want anything else? Just hit hold. If you want t o n scan other stuff too, when you stop on say PD hit Avoid to set it.

Moose

Thanks for the replies. I had them manually entered into a PSR-800 but wasn't receiving anything. I realized I must have done it wrong so I entered them into a BCD536HP and got them on the West Orange site. I just upgraded to Windows 8.1 and have found out I have to make some changes to get the PSR-800 up and running on the EZSCAN software. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.