VSP Trooper accents

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeSueurC

IBEW Local 50
Premium Subscriber
Post the unit number that you think has the best accent, can be of any descent, Statewide even dispatchers. I'll start, here Division 5; Unit 712, assigned to Area 35 near Emporia. 712 just happens to be a female with a very interesting Rural VA accent. Will try to get a recording up.

QDP2012

Please be careful about what you say about them. If they hear about us...

Since some VSP troopers are members of RR, it won't be difficult for them to find out about this discussion.

Last edited:

W4UVV

This is a very bad dangerous proposal!

I AGREE WITH FREDVA. THIS IS AN AWFUL DANGEROUS PROPOSAL WHICH DEFIES COMMON SENSE AND COULD RESULT IN UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES SUCH AS ADDITIONAL SELECTIVE ENCRYPTION OF MORE STARS USER TALKGROUPS WHICH CURRENTLY ARE IN VSP, DEM, DEQ, DGIF, DOF AND TECHS.

DON'T THINK IT COULDN'T HAPPEN. STARS RADIO ENCRYPTION IS A USER SELECTABLE OPTION AT ANY TIME.

IN MY OPINION THIS IS A DUMB IDEA WHOSE TIME SHOULD NEVER COME.

I am tempted to make more direct and graphic comments but the forum moderator probably would delete my post.

John

W4UVV

kc4jgc

STARS RADIO ENCRYPTION IS A USER SELECTABLE OPTION AT ANY TIME.

I've heard certain transmissions in which only one VSP unit encrypted. Could have been accidental or user preference. I have to agree; If/when word gets around the area offices, more troopers will be inclined to flip that switch. Last thing we as "scannists" want.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
The OP has decided that this thread wasn't a good idea.

As per his request, I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.