BC246T Skipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtLarmy15

I use a BC246T to host a feed here on Radio Reference. I am not at all familiar with the 246. It was given to me when my old RS 2052 that I was using for the feed stopped working.

While the scanner is stopped on a talkgroup (EDACS system) it skips, kinda like it's looking for a "priority" freq or something. I know it's nothing to do with the feed as it does it even when unhooked from computer.

I have checked the priority and it appears off. It also appears that the CC option is off as well. I can't for the life of me figure out what it's doing.

ANY IDEAS?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I use a BC246T to host a feed here on Radio Reference. I am not at all familiar with the 246. It was given to me when my old RS 2052 that I was using for the feed stopped working.

While the scanner is stopped on a talkgroup (EDACS system) it skips, kinda like it's looking for a "priority" freq or something. I know it's nothing to do with the feed as it does it even when unhooked from computer.

I have checked the priority and it appears off. It also appears that the CC option is off as well. I can't for the life of me figure out what it's doing.

ANY IDEAS?
Also check Weather Priority. That will also cause a 'break' in the audio every few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.