Norwalk DPW

Status
Not open for further replies.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
They probably dont the public to know when they are coming to their hood to plow the snow back in front of their driveways.lol

msingewald

Premium Subscriber
I noticed the uhf antennas in the trucks. Thanks for the update. I'll see if I can get some config info for those of us with DMR radios.

Dave520

Premium Subscriber
464.525 is the new frequency. All I can hear is the "motorboat" sound when they transmit as I only have a 396t for monitoring. Have not heard anything more on the old low band frequency but they may still be using that for something else. I will keep monitoring that to see if anything comes up.
The FCC Database does have the new channel as MotoTrbo in the Emission Designator section.
I have submitted the information to update the database.
Dave

msingewald

Premium Subscriber
I programmed this into my DMR radio and after some trials the color code is 14.

Thanks for figuring that out. I started with color code 1 and strangely enough, it worked but it was motorboating.

The active talk group is 9008. I'll see if they use any others.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
It will be added shortly. I was waiting on a color code and some additional confirmation. Some of the newer TRBO vs NXDN vs flavor of the month systems are getting mixed up with submissions so I am trying to ensure that the correct info gets added to the db

msingewald

Premium Subscriber
I am using a Motorola XPR7550. It isn't hard to program. But you do need the expensive programming software.

Dave520

Premium Subscriber
Now if only there was a scanner that could decode this I would be happy!
Thanks to all that helped get the correct information.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.