Fla. cop: fake evidence, lying 'part of the game'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
* Links to news stories removed since they don't conform to the rules for reposting news stories *

* Please refer to this thread before posting any more news stories *

Last edited by a moderator:

mk262

Premium Subscriber
A post on a message board somewhere is not exactly damning proof. Their article does not mention they saw any proof he was actually a deputy. I'm skeptical.

Blackswan73

I'm not. Google "no knock raid". Lot of incidents where it was proven police planted evidence on innocent victims, and falsified reports

mk262

Premium Subscriber
I'm not. Google "no knock raid". Lot of incidents where it was proven police planted evidence on innocent victims, and falsified reports

I'm sure it happens. I'm speaking of this specific article. They've interviewed someone they didn't claim they saw any credentials for and they only found them because this person posted on a public access message board.

Not saying it's impossible but it seems sketchy.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
While we typically allow the odd non-radio related thread in the regional forums, I'm going to close this one.

It doesn't make much sense to leave it open since the links were removed since they didn't comply with the rules for reposting news stories.

If somebody wants to restart the thread in the appropriate Tavern forum, please feel free to do so. Just keep in mind the policy for reposting news stories found here: http://forums.radioreference.com/forum-rules-guidelines/113848-reposts-news-stories.html

Status
Not open for further replies.