Mount Juliet Police Codes (MJPD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash_Listen

Hi everyone, I'm new to the hobby and just picked up a Uniden Home Patrol II and am listening the the Metro Govt --> Mount Juliet --> Police - Primary channel and everything is working great!

Only thing is I'm having trouble with some of the codes... Such as when they say 10-8 code ___(4,7,8)____.

Anybody got a codes list I can use please? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Nash_Listen

Jfhtm, thanks but those are for Davidson County (mainly Metro) and are different than Mount Juliet's codes which resides in Wilson County.

For example, in Mount Juliet a 10-81 is a traffic stop is initiated, whereas Metro Nashville doesn't even have a 10-81.

Nash_Listen

Now this looks more like it, but it appears to still not contain all the codes. Any advice? Thanks

MattBNA

That'll be a huge help for you with regard to Metro, Nash_Listen...but all of the outer county/city departments use their own 10-codes that often don't correspond with Metro - with the exception of those that are standard just about everywhere (10-4, 10-6, 10-8, 10-97, etc)...

I've never seen a typed-up list of MJ's version of the 10-codes, so I can't really help you there.

Matt

--

Nash_Listen

Thanks Matt. I looked up Wilson County codes and it appears that the Lebanon codes are very similar to MJ's... So I'm going to start there and then just start figuring out what the rest is and document it. Once I have a full list I'll post it on here.

jacksonjk

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone, I'm new to the hobby and just picked up a Uniden Home Patrol II and am listening the the Metro Govt --> Mount Juliet --> Police - Primary channel and everything is working great!

Only thing is I'm having trouble with some of the codes... Such as when they say 10-8 code ___(4,7,8)____.

Anybody got a codes list I can use please? Thank you in advance!

what all can you hear in this system?

Status
Not open for further replies.