Few unlisted Talk Groups SPG area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakender

Just wondering who we let know when we find new talk groups in the Springfield / Greene County Public Safety / Services here in Missouri, located at url Springfield / Greene County Public Safety/Services Trunking System, Springfield, Missouri - Scanner Frequencies , or does anyone want such information.

Here is what I have found and listen to. Thought it would be nice to update the database.

9584 - Conversations: Train Stopped, Coming Your Way, How many cars you done today, this makes car number 60, hose frozen,

9648 - Conversations: Roger, Go ahead, on my way

14512 - Conversations: Go Ahead, In Route, never catch any full sentences, just short talk.

14672 - Not heard voice, but keeps making noise like open mic.

SCPD

QRT
9584 may be traffic associated with the unloading of coal trains at the Springfield power plant. I've heard similar traffic on this talkgroup.

telxonmaster

Think you are right on the9584, it's the power plant. Also, there are quite a few missing talkgroups that aren't in the DB, Springfield Public Schools has at least 3 for their school police/security, as well as others that don't show up that I have yet to identify.

QDP2012

Just wondering who we let know when we find new talk groups in the Springfield / Greene County Public Safety / Services here in Missouri, located at url Springfield / Greene County Public Safety/Services Trunking System, Springfield, Missouri - Scanner Frequencies , or does anyone want such information.

Here is what I have found and listen to. Thought it would be nice to update the database.

9584 - Conversations: Train Stopped, Coming Your Way, How many cars you done today, this makes car number 60, hose frozen,

9648 - Conversations: Roger, Go ahead, on my way

14512 - Conversations: Go Ahead, In Route, never catch any full sentences, just short talk.

14672 - Not heard voice, but keeps making noise like open mic.

Thank you for sharing. Yes, information about unknown/unconfirmed talkgroups is wanted.

Since the database is only allowed to list talkgroups for which the assignment has been confirmed, the unknown/unconfirmed talkgroups get stored in the Wiki, until they are confirmed and can be submitted to the DB.

On the DB page you mentioned above, you can click on the "Wiki" button (the light-blue button to the right of the system-name), to navigate to the primary Wiki page for this system. Someone else had already started a list of unknown talkgroups there.

The list of unknown talkgroups for this system has been updated to include the ones above, and has been moved to its own Wiki page. Any RR user can edit the page and update the list. The link to the page is:

Springfield / Greene County Public Safety/Services Unknown Talkgroups

Hope this helps,

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok guys do you all any MOSWIN UIDs(RIDs) that are ID'd for you area ? I am always looking out for any UIDs to add to the one's I have.

If you do have any please send them fullerdavid63601@gmail.com and in return I will send my current list to you. Please send in a CSV or XLS format spread.

BIG BIG thanks and take care.

telxonmaster

14512 is the Springfield Public Schools police/school security talkgroup, this is the main talkgroup, and there are also ones for each high school, but I don't have those yet. You will hear call for officers for fights/disturbances, truancies, school bus incidents, and alarm reports from the various schools. (SPS monitors their own alarms/cameras and dispatches the officers directly.)

The school police officers are sanctioned officers through the Greene County Sheriff's office.

Surprisingly, you do hear some interesting things on this one

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
UNID TGs

I'd like to resurrect this thread.
I recently was in Springfield a bit and heard 28176 - often hear that from Joplin when the band is up.
Also 32720. All with brief comms. If a few locals work on these I bet we can ID and get them into the Database.

Anyone up to the task?

W

Status
Not open for further replies.