Entering a Talkgroup Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker44

Hello, I am still really new to scanning and I use a Radio Shack Pro-651.
I programmed my first Trunked System in last night along with some Talkgroups . Evert thing seemed to go well. I now have some extra Talkgroups I would like to add to the list and Title them along with the Talkgroup number. No Freqs.
When I push the TSYS button my last entry shows up and then as you click down the list up comes the Freq..
At this point I am searching for a place to enter another Talkgroup name and number only. I am trying not to mess up what I have already programmed. I feel I just need the right sequence of buttons.
TNX-----Tracker44

puzzleriddle

Hello, I am still really new to scanning and I use a Radio Shack Pro-651.
I programmed my first Trunked System in last night along with some Talkgroups . Evert thing seemed to go well. I now have some extra Talkgroups I would like to add to the list and Title them along with the Talkgroup number. No Freqs.
When I push the TSYS button my last entry shows up and then as you click down the list up comes the Freq..
At this point I am searching for a place to enter another Talkgroup name and number only. I am trying not to mess up what I have already programmed. I feel I just need the right sequence of buttons.
TNX-----Tracker4

Easier to Read Pro-106/197/PSR500/600 Digital Scanner Manual

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Program (PGM) a new (NEW) talkgroup (TGRP).
Set your Trunked System (TSYS: ) to your existing system using the Left/Right arrow.
Program your talkgroup ID (ID: ).
Put an alpha tag (Tag: ) so that you can name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.