DSD plus decoding ambulance, but not police

Status
Not open for further replies.

klown

Been using DSD plus now for several months. Suddenly stopped decoding law enforcement with sporactic errors like e:e and e:t. Have no issue with fire and ambulance. My setup has very few errors and has always been very audible. Any ideas on what the issue may be?? I know the sheriff was a little upset when word got out that I had done a few setups and has been in communication with the local radio shop on how to stop it. Is the law enforcement channels being encrypted?

RonnieUSA

Been using DSD plus now for several months. Suddenly stopped decoding law enforcement with sporactic errors like e:e and e:t. Have no issue with fire and ambulance. My setup has very few errors and has always been very audible. Any ideas on what the issue may be?? I know the sheriff was a little upset when word got out that I had done a few setups and has been in communication with the local radio shop on how to stop it. Is the law enforcement channels being encrypted?

Logan County uses a Trunked NXDN System, and nothing is encrypted.

Logan County Public Safety NXDN Trunking System, Russellville, Kentucky - Scanner Frequencies

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
If they were now using encryption you should see reference to that in the DSD+ event window. Might want to keep a lower profile with the locals too if you know the Sheriff is ticked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.