Status
Not open for further replies.

mhscan

Scannerbuff999 Duplicate Account
Banned
i love to listen to airplanes of any kind whats good in Nevada besides red flag

737mech

Premium Subscriber
What scanner are you using? What antenna? This area is full of planes to hear. Freqs are all over the place in the rrdb. KLSV/KINS/KLAS/KVGT/KHND. Check airnav.com as well for the airport info on these five airports. OBTW if you are near KHND on the 25th of Mar look for FIFI she's coming back for a visit. I attached a freq list for Nellis in this forum check for Nellis Help.

mhscan

Scannerbuff999 Duplicate Account
Banned
i am using the back of the set ant right now that will be upgraded later and using bcd396t or a pro43

jaymatt1978

Since the planes are usually high they're really easy to pickup on a scanner. There are antennas especially designed for the aviation band you want to try. Do a search!

krokus

Premium Subscriber
i am using the back of the set ant right now that will be upgraded later and using bcd396t or a pro43

The Pro 43 might have some issues with the new frequency allocations, for civil aviation. The good news is that it does well on the military aviation band.

Sent via Tapatalk

kd7mxi

as i understand it 8.33 is a ueropean offset ,.,, 25 is usa offset ,,, also years ago i found splinters of 12.5 or so being used in milatary uhf

Status
Not open for further replies.