TwoToneDetect Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
Ive searched and can't find the answer. I have it set up and recording tones just fine. I'm emailing from a yahoo account to another yahoo account and i receive the emails. However when i log into the sending email via web i get a "failure notice" and i check my "sent" tab and there is nothing.

Its strange because I am receiving them. Is it because its going to another yahoo address?

Also, I'm not receiving the email as a text on my verizon iPhone. I set up an AMR email - xxx.xxx.xxx@vzwpix.com and i never get an mms.

The debug says "MP3 email sent" and "AMR email sent" in the debugger so i'm not sure where the problem lies.

I've configured the TTD for smtp.mail.yahoo.com port 465

thanks for any help and sorry if this is a repost.

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
i just tried sending an admin email to both the yahoo account and my verizon iPhone via AMR email xxx.xxx.xxx@vzwpix.com and i received both right away so i'm not sure where its going wrong in the TTD software and why it won't send

thanks for any help

Asmitty0010

Feed Provider
should also note that in the failure notice it gives me the error of "Remote host said 550 Blocked"

I'm not sure if yahoo thinks i'm trying to send out a spam email or not? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.