Hazlet Public Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannersnstuff

hope this helps somewhat. they use to be on the fire frequency. 155.040 pl 167.9. if they are no longer there, i don't know where they went. i searched the license database, and can't find any new frequencies. some of the licenses came back with their 39.leocadia court address, but with expired licenses on 155.040. i don't believe it's uncommon for entities to use expired licenses.

dynamitesc03

The 155.040 with pl of 167.9 is the FD/EMS Dispatch channel for Hazlet isn't it? Least that's what I have in the scanner for Hazlet. Have never heard their DPW on that channel, I know the Hazlet PD usually call to DPW when needed but never heard them call out over air.

scannersnstuff

The 155.040 with pl of 167.9 is the FD/EMS Dispatch channel for Hazlet isn't it? Least that's what I have in the scanner for Hazlet. Have never heard their DPW on that channel, I know the Hazlet PD usually call to DPW when needed but never heard them call out over air.

yes, i did state it is the fire fq. i remember ahile back, dpw was there. i think.

Towman1987

Yes

That is right. And they only use it when there is a bad storm like snow.. They don't have there own ch anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.