Can I copy V Folders from PSR 800 to PRO 668?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scosgt

I was able to archive my current configuration from my 800 and import it into the PRO 668 software.

The one question is how do I get m V Folders into the 668 from the 800?
I assume there must be a way, just not sure what it is.

R

retiredmich

What if you UP LOAD from your V folder to your 800 & clone it to your 668, is your 668 capable of cloning ?

radiotrack1

Feed Provider
The way i did mine is back up the 800 to a vscanner file the use pc to find vscanner file. Copy the folder and then paste it into the pro 668. Then you can open folder on 668

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Copy folders

How about finding the folder that stores the PSR800 files and copy them over to the same folder in the 668 EZ Scan software?

I was able to archive my current configuration from my 800 and import it into the PRO 668 software.

Swipesy

A couple ways you can do this. I have found that when you archive a configuration it does not archive the v-folders. You have to archive each v-folder separately, what a pain. So you could just retrieve each v-folder archive and then the 668 would have them all. Long way.

Secondly, if you use a standalone SD Card reader just insert the 668 SD Card in the reader and then from the 800 EzScan program "Copy Current Configuration to Scanner SD Card.

scosgt

It appears that you can just copy the V folder CDAT files directly into the root of the SD Card. The program sees them, won't have a radio until Monday to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.