Pro-652/Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbts

I bought this scanner today and I'm using Win500 to program it. Anyone have any idea how to get it set up in Win500 to hear the Memphis trunk system? I've been messing with it for about an hour and nothing's working.

jfhtm350

rbts

Thanks for the offer. I actually figured it out and got it working. On the TSYS tab, I used MOT800/900 under Type for Memphis and it works just fine.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Is this the one your trying to program?
Memphis/Shelby County Public Safety Trunking System, Memphis, Tennessee - Scanner Frequencies

It appears its analog and p25. Ive never programmed a hybrid system like that but I'll see if I can program it for you. PM me your email address and I'll let you have mine. I will need you to send me your win500 file first since I have customized my startup screen and dont remember what the default was.

Just to clarify: Shelby County/Memphis current system is not an hybrid. It is an Motorola ASTRO Smart Zone. (Type II for reference). It uses analog and digital TG's on an analog (3600 BPS) CC. It is going to be upgrading to full P25 (9600 BPS CC) in the near future.

It began as an EDACS system for Shelby County and an Motorola ASTRO VSELP system for Memphis, which merged into the current system.

Status
Not open for further replies.