High Risk Entry and Arrest Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencerpolicedino

Premium Subscriber
I have searched many times but always come up empty when I try to find the radio frequencies for HEAT. If anyone knows of any of them or how to find them please let me know.

spencerpolicedino

Premium Subscriber
I have done that and that's what keeps confusing me. They are however for both Northwest Iowa and Southwest Minnesota.

timkilbride

Database Admin
I have searched many times but always come up empty when I try to find the radio frequencies for HEAT. If anyone knows of any of them or how to find them please let me know.

They could be on a regional trunked radio system using a voice mode that can't be heard with a scanner.

Tim

spencerpolicedino

Premium Subscriber
That could easily be. If anybody finds out I would still like them. Even if they are encrypted it would be nice to know when they are active. Thank you!

spencerpolicedino

Premium Subscriber
If any one has even the callsign info or even the band they use that would even suffice. With new searching I have still come up empty handed. Thank you.

radioboy75

Premium Subscriber
You might try RACOM. NW IA and SW MN both have RACOM towers, and I'm pretty sure I've heard Iowa DCI and other high-level traffic on there. Just listen in ID search mode and lock out the talkgroups you're sure are not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.