Collingdale PD local new frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincab

monitoring delco pa with gre psr300 pro2053 and b
Considering the licensed address is the borough office building where the pd is located i would bet this is the frequency they are using. I bet they are doing the same thing Darby Fire Co did which is get the license and the fire company uses one dpl on the channel and the Pd uses a different dpl tone. I stand corrected the license location is the fire company however under transmitter locations on the uls the address given is the Borough hall.

Last edited:

phillydjdan

I've been looking for a tone on this for awhile with no luck. I have noted digital being used, although I cannot confirm it's from them or another nearby user on the same frequency.

phillydjdan

Exactly! That's why I never rule any mode out...

I'm showing QVC with a license on that frequency with a DMR mode listed, however at 20 Watts ERP I doubt I'm picking that up where I am.

I'm also showing Produce Service of America out of Gloucester City having a 25 watt repeater, but no digital mode listed.

I will sit the PSR-800 and DSD+ on it for awhile and see what I can come up with.

phillydjdan

In the 25 minutes since I hooked up the scanner, I've picked up Color Code 12, Slot 1, Group 20. RIDs so far are 2 and 263. I will attempt to listen and figure out who it is for sure.

philacop

Premium Subscriber
463.775 trbo

Hi gang..
The trbo that is on that frequency in the delco area by philly is Chop,
they have been still operating some of there repeaters on mototrbo even as there fcc license expired a few years ago !! I think it may be maintenance / engeneering on that frequency as it is the same colorcode, slot and talkgroup id that I have logged a few years ..

phillydjdan

Well that explains why CHOP didn't come up in my search results. It's amazing to see some of the things going on in this area. I still to this day have yet to find out who the licensee is for the Center City District DMR frequency I have written down somewhere...

mlmummert

Whatever it is there can't be that much excitement in Collingdale. It's a one horse town.

phillydjdan

I've done a LOT of searching on the CC DIstrict channel and can find nothing. It's either expired or never existed. As for Collingdale being quite, I wouldn't say that. They're proximity to Darby makes them pretty busy with hoodlums. Hell, even Ridley Park and Prospect Park have their own private channels that are used several times a day for everything from general chit-chat to the occasional brief surveillance operation.

Septa3371CSX1

Heard a 65 car instruct another to "switch up" on my way home today. I tuned to 463.775 and found it to be analog NFM - DPL 412. I'll make the database submission.

captaincab

monitoring delco pa with gre psr300 pro2053 and b
Looks like they added frequencies to the current license and changed the contact info on the license. This channel is used by fire police in that area as well as other fire police working mutual aide in the area. It can be used by other county fire police for training etc as well if needed. Fire police county wide also use the county fire police tac channel but that is simplex.

Status
Not open for further replies.