Uniden "Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2ZHY

Feed Provider
I have been trying for 4 days now to get a hold of Uniden Support for TWO of my scanners. I've submitted tickets online and have tried to call. 1 time they said they were closed, despite it still being within their posted hours. The other times, I have gotten messages about "higher than normal call volume" and was promptly disconnected.

Does anyone know of a way to successfully reach these people to get this resolved??

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Well you might try detailing each of your issues (in separate messages, since the resolution might also be different) and see if UPMan or someone who knows about that issue responds.

Complaining with such a general description is, frankly, a waste of bandwidth. If you don't say what your original issue(s) are, how can anyone respond intelligently?

Mike

KC2ZHY

Feed Provider
Well you might try detailing each of your issues (in separate messages, since the resolution might also be different) and see if UPMan or someone who knows about that issue responds.

Complaining with such a general description is, frankly, a waste of bandwidth. If you don't say what your original issue(s) are, how can anyone respond intelligently?

Mike
I need my scanners replaced; I've already determined they are defective based on other discussions.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'm only familiar with the ext sp issue you are having on the BCD996P2. If you are within the return period with your retailer, you should return it to them for replacement. Otherwise, send it in for warranty repair by following the instructions at Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.