Unable To View Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

rk911

Rich
Premium Subscriber
ok, got a problem that's driving me crazy. I have three Windows 7 64-bit PCs. on two of them using Internet Explorer I am able to view the database maps but not on the 3rd. everytime I try I get a pop-up telling me to install Adobe Flash Player 8. i have. I can view the maps on the 3rd PC using Google Chrome. ALL of the PCs are running the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and IE. Windows 7 is up to date on all machines.

I obviously have some sort of config error in IE on the 3rd PC but i'll be danged if I can find it. no, don't want to use google chrome...besides, this is something that I want to fix and understand.

anyone??

rk911

Rich
Premium Subscriber
yes, I HAVE updated Adobe Flash. in fact, the latest version of AF was already installed in the affected PC.

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
Try checking Activex filtering under the safety tab, make sure it is not checked. I have this issue with my laptop at time and that is the culprit.

rk911

Rich
Premium Subscriber
Try checking Activex filtering under the safety tab, make sure it is not checked. I have this issue with my laptop at time and that is the culprit.

thanks but the problem has been solved. see two posts prior to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.