POTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

puzzleriddle

will be here in Bham this coming Thursday. what do I need to program in in my scanner? and how can I find the TF for this event
thanks

teufler

I would monitor the Jefferson County Public Services Mot II system. Also the tower frequency at the airport. Also, not sure what direction he will be coming from but Atlanta, Memphis, Houston, or Jacksonville Centers alsao. RR in Jefferson Cty Conventrional has listings for those frequencies. State Police will most likely get into the act, so what ever state frequencies are used in Birmingham. Probably comms with in the Secret Service will be encrypted. But you should have a good time looking for Potus comms. Security provided by locals sources should be in the clear. Any talk group for Birmingham could be used but Iwould guess Events, or Tac or Tac Command.

ecps92

I would add the USSS info from the Wiki
Altho at Wheels Down this will generally become ENC, but set-up , site survey on the days prior should get some activity.

Then when Wheels down, your State, County and Locals will generally be your best info

Here is your TFR
http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_5_6992.html

will be here in Bham this coming Thursday. what do I need to program in in my scanner? and how can I find the TF for this event
thanks

teufler

These appear to be a listed of possible stuff for the secret service. Here in St Louis, I have seen both Bush presidents. Both times, I was asked either not to get out of my car, or what was that radio that is in your ear. Had a camera and had to give it to an officer to check it out. Only way I could use it was tio take a picture of him as Bush the younger drove by in a war wagon. He was not in a big limo, but a blazer like wagon, with a small window near where he set. Regular rear door glass had been removed and replaced with a small window. United States Secret Service - The RadioReference Wiki

puzzleriddle

did anyone hear anything?? heard nothing!! not even anything caught on the fed scan files for 4 days.. no enc no nothing VHF or VHF'

uhH

Status
Not open for further replies.