X36 Analyze feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButchGone

I seem to remember sometime back Uniden said it planned to release the analyze feature for the 436hp this March. Any info as to when that might happen, or has that feature been scrapped? Thanks.
BG..

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
RTC issues delayed release of the update for the 436. We'll issue an update in April that addresses both.

cpetraglia

I sure hope they do. This is what's holding back my purchase of the 536. !! I need to use it exclusivly as a voice radio with Pro96Com.

Chuck

wise871

Database Admin
I looked everywhere and I couldn't find the answer. I know the 436 has a larger display so adding the analyzer feature should be functional on the 436 larger display but I never found the answer about the 536. Will the 536 be able to run analyzer self-contained or will we it need the Siren App to be fully functional?

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
The 536 runs some/partial analyze features now. However since the menu isn't accessible from the radio (because the full features aren't ready yet), you can currently only access it from the RH536 application or serial mode communication.

Hulca

RTC issues delayed release of the update for the 436. We'll issue an update in April that addresses both.

The update in April will be a statement saying the advertised features and firmware updates have been delayed until the clock issue has been resolved.

Hope I am wrong, but I don't think so..............................

BooM...Product promotion opportunity!

I'll bump the recommendation for ARC536..I updated
all my radio programming apps to ARC for all my
programming needs..

Thanks to the Gommert & the Butel crew for the switchover discounts!

Voyager

Of that, I will plead guilty. I usually try to see the best in people. (not saying you don't)

Voyager

I said I try. But when people criticize for not doing something, then criticize for doing something, it becomes very difficult to see anything in them other than a desire to complain. Still, I've seen some good in some of the haters, too. I'm hoping they can be turned from the dark side - which brings us full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.