Win500: Won't Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobiest

My Pro 600 is working well and not connected to puter in over a yr. I go and try to connect and download a new setting to try and remove a very annoying weather setting that overrides my scanning with alarms and lights, over nothing, such as 'This alarm is just a warning of a warning' So I was gonna ask on the Forum, about that, but just connected the cable and it did seem to connect together and work OK but wouldn't let me start the Monitor / Control properly. When I hit the Start button, It shows this strange box in the Screen Shot.. My Win 500 back ups are in folders and all work to open the logs. I opened a new template and downloaded from scanner and still nothing. Thanks for even reading this, any ideas?

SS%20WIN%20500_zpsvsxithb5.jpg

Last edited:

rwier

Well, since you don't seem to be overly anxious about "Activity Logging" why not check "None" and see what happens?

RDGDigital

Okay, this is just a guess, but in your screen shot the "Log History" section has a check for "To both" but the "Log/audio file directory" box is empty. It looks like you have it set up to log information but you haven't told it where to put the log file.

Like I said, this is just a guess. Hope this helps.

noobiest

Okay, this is just a guess, but in your screen shot the "Log History" section has a check for "To both" but the "Log/audio file directory" box is empty. It looks like you have it set up to log information but you haven't told it where to put the log file.

Like I said, this is just a guess. Hope this helps.

Great guess and thanks. I just went to no logging and the scanner display now works with software,

Status
Not open for further replies.